8th November 2011, 02:33 PM
goldipawan

Syllabus for preparation of IES exam for B.Tech Food Technology and Engineering students?

i am student of btech. food technology&enginering we want to syllubs for preparation of IES exam

8th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Syllabus for preparation of IES exam for B.Tech Food Technology and Engineering students?

dear friend,

IES entrance test or Indian Engineering Services entrance exam is designed for recruitment of engineers in government services.

IES Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

1) Educational Qualifications:-

You should complete engineering graduates degree. but last year students are required to produce the proof of passing engineering degree.

2) Age Limit:-

The age must be minimum 21 years to maximum 30 years at the time of examination.

IES Exam Selection Procedure:-

1) Written Exam:- Consist of 5 papers of 200 marks each.

2) Personality Interview: who have qualified in written test will be called for personal interview where their personality will be judged, the personality interview will be of 200 marks.

Date Notification for IES Examination:-

For more info visit UPSC website :- www.upsc.gov.in.

For this examination You can take help of these books

You can see Syllabus for preparation of IES exam for B.Tech Food Technology at the attachment.

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IES food_tech_syl.pdf(274.8 KB, 1003 views)
16th November 2011, 08:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for preparation of IES exam for B.Tech Food Technology and Engineering students?

Dear Friend

The Indian Engineering Services is divided into four categories.
These categories are

I. Civil Engineering
II. Electrical Engineering
III. Electronics and Communication Engineering
IV. Mechanical Engineering

To be eligible for ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION (ESE) one should have
a B.Tech. (or equivalent) degree in any discipline but you have to choose any
of the above mentioned four categories, for written exam.

There is no engineering stream/category in ESE except the above four mentioned.

According to your knowledge and capabilities you can choose any one of the above
four.

The syllabus of ESE for all the above categories is mentioned in the advertisement of the exam.

Refer the attachment to get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ESE AD 2011.pdf(143.4 KB, 134 views)
3rd February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am computer science student can i sit in exam
14th February 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a b tech food tech student and i want to know about the IAS syllabus for b. tech. food. tech. and which subject i choose for IAS examination
19th March 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am a nutrition honors student? in hs i have nutrition, chemistry, biology , geography. do i appearing for b.tech in food technology?
plz anyone can tell me
19th April 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm b.tech in Printing Technology .can I prepare ies exam study. If yes please refer to the syllabus for exam at my mail [email protected]
29th May 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b tech food tech but I want to going research field what I can do and told any best coaching but I am to study in 4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?