27th December 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Super 30 entrance exam? How many questions are asked in this exam? How much score will I need for selection?

Hello sir, I want to appear in Super 30 exam so, provide me syllabus of entrance exam for it? How much question asked in this exam and how much score will I have to do for selection?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?
  2. When is the upcoming entrance exam of Super 30? Detailed information about Super 30 entrance exam?
  3. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  4. What is the syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Where can I get the exact simple categorization for 300 questions asked in entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus and type of questions asked in entrance exam of Sport Management? Preferable books?
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. What is CDS exam? What kind of questions are asked in it and qualifications required? Syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. WIPRO WASE question papers of last years?
  9. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  11. What type of questions are asked in IB exam? What is the syllabus?
  12. How many questions are asked in DHA entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  13. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  15. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  16. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How to apply for Physics Honours in Presidency College, Kolkata? Syllabus and type of questions asked in entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. What type of questions are asked in Sports Management entrance exam? Syllabus and books?
22nd May 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Super 30 entrance exam? How many questions are asked in this exam? How much score will I need for selection?

What chapters are included in the entrance test of super 30 for students appearing in class 11
26th June 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Super 30 entrance exam? How many questions are asked in this exam? How much score will I need for selection?

Sir i want to be admission in super 30 through entrance examination of super 30 then tell me the syllabus of entrance exam of super 30.
28th January 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am Abhishek studying in VIII 2017-18. Moving to IX in (2018-19) this year. I allready registered. I want to prepare for test according to your advice. Guide me !
12th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in Super 30 exam so, provide me syllabus of entrance exam for it? How much question asked in this exam and how much score will I have to do for selection?
1st June 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about the syllabus of entrance exam for appearing in class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?