29th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Will it is possible to crack direct interview and get offer letter for IBPS Clerical

Hi i got 90 marks in IBPS Clerical CWE and the cutoff for my slab is 80 .will it is possible to crack direct interview and get offer letter

savitha,

15th May 2014, 10:54 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will it is possible to crack direct interview and get offer letter for IBPS Clerical

INFORMATION ON IBPS CLERICAL INTERVIEW:

You need to wait for the call from IBPS for the interview. Since you have very less marks it's quite difficult to say that you will surely get the call but still you can start the preparation for the interview for now so that when you get the call you will be prepared for it.

I have attached some of the e-books in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview round. Just go through it and start your preparation accordingly.

Also attached the interview call notification file in this post for IBPS Clerk in this post for your reference.

For more information about IBPS Clerk exam visit - http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_CL.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?