11th February 2013, 02:58 AM
dhanu2509

Is there any chance for EEE students to go for software field?

I mean for eee coursed students is there any chance for going on software fields

11th July 2016, 10:26 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Is there any chance for EEE students to go for software field?

Yes there is a total chance that you can go for the software field, even mechanical students too go for the software field and work in IT sector that too with a job profile of software developer.
You just need to learn some programming languages and you are good to go for IT sectors. If you are not interested in programming then you can do manual testing or a support job.
30th September 2017, 05:04 PM
Member+

Yes, there are lots of chances to work in software field. You want to join any Information technology (IT) sector to work in software field. There are many companies to offering job after completion EEE students like Wipro , Accenture, Infosys etc.
24th June 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in EEE branch 2019. Which coaching is best for me to settle in software side? Please tell me Software course names?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?