25th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting in Army or Navy after completing MBA in finance

I completed my MBA in finance in July 2012..Is there any chance of getting in army or navy and as on my age is 22..Pls kindly give some info..
Thanks !

15th June 2015, 01:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting in Army or Navy after completing MBA in finance

Yes there is the chance for you in the Indian Army but not in the Indian Navy having completed your Master's degree with an age of 22 years as the age requirement for the Indian Navy is within 19 years to 22 years.

Also for joining Indian Army you will have to apply for the Indian Military Academy wing of Combined Defense Services ( CDS ). CDS examinations are held twice every year in two stages which are Written examination and Service Selection Board interview taken in respective order by Union Public Service Commission.

The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing this examination for IMA wing are as following:-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your graduation with any stream from a recognized university.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as required for the defense service.

For more information regarding the pattern and notifications of upcoming CDS examination you must refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?