8th September 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course or entrance exam after 12th to become a Gynaecologist Doctor?

Respected sir/madam i wanted to know that what i need to do for becoming a Gynaecologist Doctor. Is there any course or any exam after my 12th?

8th September 2016, 08:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course or entrance exam after 12th to become a Gynaecologist Doctor?

Yes, MCAT i.e. 'Medical College Admission Test' is the entrance test that you can apply for admission in accredited medical schools. So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for MCAT exam and try to score more than 60% in it. After completion of bachelor's degree, you have to go for medical degree.
You will need licence to work as Gynecologist Doctor. So you have to take USMLE and submit proof of education and training to get the licence.
Also you have to complete fellowship in any teaching hospital available throughout the country.
8th September 2016, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course or entrance exam after 12th to become a Gynaecologist Doctor?

No there is not any kind of special exam to become gynecologist doctor after 12 because because after completion of your intermediate with medical stream you have to qualify in Pre Medical Entrance Exam known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test that is conducted every year to recruit the candidates to MBBS course. Firstly you have to qualify the entrance exam then you will have to complete your 5 year degree course and then you can do speciality in Gynaecology.
9th September 2016, 11:38 AM
Prt_91

There is no any course or entrance exam after 12th to become gynecologist, you have to first crack medical entrance exam and then complete 4 & 1/2 years MBBS program and one year internship subsequently and apply for post-graduate programs in gynecology. Post graduate programs is of 3 years program. So prepare for medical exam to full fill your dream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?