16th June 2011, 01:46 AM
binod k singh

Is there any course or medical entrance exam being offering on 10th basis?

is any course or medical entrance exam offerd on 10th basis. list the course please

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream? -- [New]
  2. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  3. Can I join MBBS directly after B.Sc?
  4. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  5. Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?
  6. When to start preparation for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?
  9. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  10. Can I reappear in CET to study MBBS being a B.Tech student?
  11. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  15. What is NEET and how many colleges are there under it?
  16. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. What should I do to get admission in MBBS?
  18. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
16th June 2011, 10:40 PM
rupi

Default Re: Is there any course or medical entrance exam being offering on 10th basis?

I have passed 12 and am doing medical. I have filled various application forms for various medical entrance exams and so far to my knowledge there is no exam or college which admits you on 10th basis. You need to do 11th & 12th with pcb as compulsory subjects. Your 12th result doesn't matter much because you just need more than 50% in 12th std. to sit for entrance test. you may get many coaching classes now for 2 year course, i recommend you to join a nice and well reputed classes because they are helpful for getting admissions.

I think i have helped you as much asi can. If you have any quieries, please ask, don't hesitate.

Thanks.
14th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Beready

Default Re: Is there any course or medical entrance exam being offering on 10th basis?

hello friend,

no there are no exam which is on 10th basis .
for appearing in govt exams you should have to at least paseed 12th
and you age have to 18 .only after that you can apply in govt sector .
good luck.
9th February 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,

pls suggest ms
e which stream to choose after 10th to be a weight-loss manager or dietician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?