3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?

Dear Sir/Madam I m in final sem. of b.tech and just waiting for the result.
Now i m confused that what to do. I want to prepare any of the government exam but i m little confused that which exam is efficient..Sir please help me to do something in future.
With Regards

4th March 2016, 12:16 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?

With B.tech qualification , you can apply for many Government jobs.

~ If you have interest towards getting a job in Core side , then you should be good at all your core subjects in order to get a core company job.

Some of the Government Core companies are ,

Bsnl
Iocl
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Mtnl
Ntpc , etc.

~ If you have interest towards getting a job in Banking sector , then you can apply for the IBPS Bank clerk exam as well as IBPS Bank PO exam .

~ You can also apply for the post of Sub-inspector in State Police department.

~ You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence servies.
CDS stands for Combined Defence Service
The exam will conducts by UPSC two times in every year.

To join in Navy through CDS exam , your age should be in between 19-22 years only.
To join in Airforce through CDS exam , your age should be in between 19-23 years only.
To join in Army through CDS exam , your age should be in between 19-24 years only.
To join in OTA through CDS exam , your age should be in between 19-25 years only.
You should be a citizen of India
You should be an Unmarried candidate.

Selection process is ,
1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical test
4th March 2016, 01:25 PM
kindergarten

Default Re: What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?

Housing and Urban Development Dept
BEL Recruitment 2016 for 09 Engineer Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 for 19 Field Supervisors Jobs
HAL Recruitment 2016 for 10 Technical Assistants Jobs
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 for 6 Tester Posts
Banking jobs
diplomo lecturer
4th March 2016, 05:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

You need to assess your potential and interest. There are so many entrance exams for which you can apply after Bachelor of Technology course. If you select any exam on other's suggestion then you may find it difficult at later stage to carry.

Some of the most suitable options are:

1. GATE exam for PSU jobs.

2. Indian Engineering Services exam.

3. Railway Senior and Junior Exams etc.

Some other exams like Civil Services, Banking jobs, SSC CGL etc.
4th March 2016, 08:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the final semester of your B.Tech course and want to get government job. Basically it totally depends upon your interest if you are strong in technical field, then you can prepare for the technical jobs. If you are not interested in technical section then you can prepare for non technical jobs.

>>In case of technical jobs, you have a chance to get job in PSU companies for this you have to score good marks in GATE exam. Instead of this there are various other exams too in which you can apply. Following are the list of some exams in which you can apply in technical filed:

--Indian Railway (JE/SSE)

--AAI

--ISRO

--Indian Engineering Services (IES)

>>In case of non technical jobs, then you are eligible for banking and SSC jobs.
Following is the list of competitive exams in which you are eligible for apply:

--SSC CGL

--IBPS PO/ CLERK

--SBI PO

--Administrative Officer in any Insurance company

--Assistant of any Insurance company such as NICL, UICL etc

--Intelligence Bureau

>>So in my opinion you have to firstly decide your interested area and then prepare it accordingly for the competitive exams.
4th March 2016, 11:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam I m in final sem. of b.tech and just waiting for the result.
Now i m confused that what to do. I want to prepare any of the government exam but i m little confused that which exam is efficient..Sir please help me to do something in future.
With Regards
The aspirant can apply for Senior Administrative Officer, UPSC recruitment, the website link is http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/a..._52_16_ORA.pdf

You can apply for the jobs in nationalized banks; the recruitment will be done by IBPS. The
website link is http://www.ibps.in/

You can apply for jobs in Railways, the RRB is recruiting candidates, the website link is
http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/rai...=0&id=0,7,1281

You can apply for Staff Selection Commission, the website link is http://ssc.nic.in/

There are vacancies in MTNL for the post of Junior Telecom Officers, the eligibility is B.E/B.Tech (Civil, ECE and Electrical) and there will be a written test and interview. You have to be GATE qualified for the posts. The website link is http://www.mtnl.net.in/

For many of the government PSUs recruits people who cleared the GATE examinations, so you have to clear the GATE examination to get PSU jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?