12th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?

hello
please tell me what are the exams
which i must crack to get admission
in MS in US or Switzerland?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  3. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  4. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  5. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Ph.D(Computer Science)? When the exam will be scheduled? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  7. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  8. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  9. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  10. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  11. Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?
  12. What is the percentage required to go in top engineering college?
  13. Diploma in Information Technology is a right course?
  14. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  15. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  16. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  17. Which are the various exams after BSc?
  18. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
13th November 2014, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?

To get admission in M.S course in USA or any other foreign countries, you need to appear for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and IELTS or TOEFL examination. GRE score is the basic requirement for getting admission in foreign universities. You need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL examination which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities. By scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS or TOEFL examination, you can easily get admission in M.S course in top foreign universities. The validity of GRE score is 5 years and the validity of IELTS and TOEFL score is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?