17th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc IT from government college in India? I have just cleared 12th examination this year

I just cleared 12th examination this year.and i am intrested in bsc it but i want to do BSC IT from government college in india.so please suggest which college i should prepare for?

22nd June 2015, 07:19 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BSc IT from government college in India? I have just cleared 12th examination this year

B.sc in information technology has a wide scope over some other IT courses because of the microtechnology and nano technology has their great importance in every field of life. To get admission in bachelor in information technology after 12th you have to-

>> Fill the admission form of a collage and attatch it with the other necessary documents required and submit it to the collage.

>> After that collage will listed the shortlisted candidates and after that you can submit your fee in collage for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?