9th July 2012, 06:05 PM
patelvidhi

Is there any entrance exam available in Chausrat for degree in EC engineering after diploma in EC?

is there any entrance exam available in chausrat (changa) for doing degree in e.c engineering from diploma e.c engineering?
Do we get direct goverment through admission or there is an entrance exam available?
If yes than when that exam going to take place this year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  2. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  3. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  7. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  8. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  9. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  10. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  12. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I have eligibility for AIEEE and IIT Entrance exam after completing my Diploma course? Is diploma is a Bachelore Degree?
  14. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  15. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  16. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  18. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2015, 12:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available in Chausrat for degree in EC engineering after diploma in EC?

No, you can not get direct admission in the bachelor of technology course. There is an entrance exam called LEET which stands for the Lateral Entry entrance test. Diploma candidates can appear for this exam to get admission in second year of engineering in your respective discipline.

Minimum of 60% marks in Diploma is necessary for LEET exam. The forms are available in April of every year. You can apply for the exam if you have 60% or more in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?