14th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for BSc Agriculture?

any entrance exam is there for b.sc agriculture?...please tell me if there is any

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  3. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  4. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for B.Tech in Agriculture? Which are the colleges?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. What is the syllabus of BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  11. Can I go for IFS Entrance Exam being a candidate from B.Sc Agriculture?
  12. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Agriculture) entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  15. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  17. Which is the all level Agriculture Entrance exam?
  18. Name of books, entrance exams and admission test for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
17th March 2013, 09:18 AM
shrijan1990

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc Agriculture?

hy,
yes there is a entrance exam for getting into it.
ELIGIBILITY:10+2 or equivalent in Science/Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture with at least 60% marks or equivalent OGPA.
Admission criteria is an entrance exam conducted by various intitutes which differ from place to place.
gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?