26th September 2016, 06:12 PM
jayshah2712

Is there any exam through which the foreign post graduate degree in Surgery can be made valid in India?

I have completed my MBBS from Mumbai , India. I want to do my post graduation in surgery in Germany. But, according to the MCI site , degrees only from 5 (English speaking countries) will be accepted. But, is there any exam by which if i hold a post-degree from Germany (or any other country in the world other than the 5 listed on their site) can be made valid in India so that i can practice in India?

Related Questions:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore? 1 21st April 2018 08:29 PM
Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India? 2 15th June 2015 04:16 PM
What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany 5 7th March 2015 11:05 PM
Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany? 1 1st January 2015 06:10 PM