19th January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks to be scored in 12th to get job in abroad countries?

How much marks I have to score in 12th std to study b.sc agriculture? Can I get a job in abroad countries?

15th August 2017, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks to be scored in 12th to get job in abroad countries?

To be eligible to study B.Sc. Agriculture course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. To get a job in Abroad universities, you have to pursue your higher studies i.e., Master's degree course from Abroad universities after completion of your B.Sc. Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?