28th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have been completed my M Pharmacy in Pharmacognosy n also 1 Year Research experience I want to do PhD at European countries pls guide me about same? What are the steps I need to follow up now to get the admission for the course?

30th August 2015, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?

You need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission in any European country for your PH.D programme. These scores are accepted by most of the universities worldwide for admission in research and post graduation programs. With a good score you have chance of getting admission in top university. Once you get these score then you have to prepare your application with all the relevant documents and apply according to the universities guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?