1st August 2016, 03:30 PM
Anushree K

How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks?

I have secured 94% in PCM and 13557 rank in K-CET 2016. I have not been allotted any seat through cet as i did not give my option entry. How can I get into Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  7. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  8. How much marks are required in CET or AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical course?
  9. Marks required in CET to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  12. Minimum marks required in CET to get Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  13. List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  16. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?
  18. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
16th March 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks?

What is the maximum ranking required in k CET to join aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?