20th August 2012, 11:17 AM

Is there any hope to clear UGC NET lecturership? I have got 72, 56, 90 in Political Science(General Category)

I'v got 72, 56, 90 in Political Science (General Category). Is there any hope to clear UGC NET Lecturership?

Related Questions:
  1. Under what circumstances I would be eligible to clear lecturership?
  2. What is the criteria to pass UGC NET lecturership examination for general category
  3. PhD pursuing candidate of 40 years old is eligible for UGC NET Lecturership?
  4. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  5. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
  6. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  8. How to compete for UGC NET lecturership? I have done PGDELT
  9. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  10. Where to get application form of UGC NET for Lecturership?
  11. After completing Ph.D do I need to clear NET for lecturership in good public or private college of India?
  12. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  13. What is the criteria for qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in open category
  14. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET in Electronics Science for Lecturership? I have completed M.Tech in communication engieering
  15. Can I get a job in government sector at an age of 37?
  16. UGC-NET Certificate is valid for 2 years only? -- [New]
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for UGC NET? I'm handicapped(80%) and done PG(commerce) from M.G university (Kottayam)
  18. Information about UGC NET and SCIR NET exam
2nd October 2012, 09:40 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any hope to clear UGC NET lecturership? I have got 72, 56, 90 in Political Science(General Category)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I'v got 72, 56, 90 in Political Science (General Category). Is there any hope to clear UGC NET Lecturership?
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year, this year June NET Examination was already completed and if you have appeared for June NET Examination, then please check your result soon.

The Result of June NET Examination was already declared on 18/Sep/2012.

If you have appeared then check your result soon, the result and Mark sheet of June NET Examination was already available in the official website. I hope that you cracked this examination.

Those who cracked this examination are provisionally eligible for the post of Lectureship in any colleges of India or Also can go for the P.hd courses from top colleges.

You can also download the previous year papers and answer key of June NET Examination from the official website. Please visit the official website for more details.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
24th January 2013, 06:18 PM
maukettrofc

Default Hello friends

Hello everybody I'm the first time to come here,hope that I can learn something in this forumand make some friends in the fourm.

True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime
Fivefinger
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?