12th January 2011, 10:54 AM
seeta vishwakarma

Is there any internship related to company secretary in Mumbai after TY.B.Com?

Is there any internship related to company secretary in Mumbai after TY.B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship vacancies for Company Secretary?
  2. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  3. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  5. Contacts related to 1 month internship in computer related small scale business in Mumbai?
  6. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  7. Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  9. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  13. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  15. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  16. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  17. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  18. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
17th March 2011, 08:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship related to company secretary in Mumbai after TY.B.Com?

Company Secretary is a course offered by ICSI. You will need to clear the exams first. Since you are a graduate you can apply directly for the intermediate level. As part of the final you will need to do a project with a company. You can approach the HR heads of various companies at that point of time.
19th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any internship related to company secretary in Mumbai after TY.B.Com?

If am doing job after my t.y.b.com would that be considered as an internship?i have not yet completed my executive programme.
19th April 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

if i am doing job after my t.y.b.com would it be considered as internship?i have not yet completed my executive programme.
2nd August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing c.s after completing my t.y bbi . i got job offer from one of company but lack of experiance that co. is not ready to keep me with them. i dont want to disclose co. name now if i get any response i ll tell you. but i realy need this. i have not cleared executive exam but realy need this
26th August 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption for CA student who has completed his/her articleship under CA course in CS internalship?
14th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i am jamunaa.im doing cs for the year june 2012.and I want to work under the cs.want to do practical work.can you help me?
4th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to do intrnship after completing c.s executive. plz suggest me.
20th June 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I am in search of articleship for CS.I have cleared my CS professional exam. If any internship available please revert back to me on my email [email protected]. Thank you.!
14th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any internship relATED TO COMPANY SECRETORY AFTER TYBCOM
24th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

what are documents required for executive programme after t.y.b.com
4th August 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i have clerd my 2nd year cs course and given final exame in june2012
now I am searching for articalship ple tell me is there any vacany in company ,cs firm (mumbai)
26th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Executive company secretarial - 1st year.

I want to do CS article ship

If you have any vacancy pls contact me on 9819245185

Pranay Bhemani
30th January 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed professional company secretary in august 2013.
iam in search of company secretary internship.
please mail me on [email protected] in case of any vacancy.thanks.

ketaki kadam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?