19th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in Orissa for a school or college students? I've completed my B.C.A

Is their any job in Orissa in any school or college?Any tipe of non-educational jobs can also be done.I had completed my B.C.A. in.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MCA after completing BCA?
  2. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  3. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  4. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  5. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  6. BCA graduate can get a part time job in IBM?
  7. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  8. Scope of doing B.Ed after BCA? Which subject to be taken in B.Ed after BCA? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in software field in Orissa? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  10. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  11. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  12. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Pharm in Cology?
  14. Admission procedure for Western Orissa Private Medical College for native students?
  15. How can I get information regarding MBA admission?
  16. Companies offering job for BCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the universities of India that are recognized by NCTE and UGC for B.Ed
  18. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha?
16th October 2012, 12:52 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Is there any job available in Orissa for a school or college students? I've completed my B.C.A

Hello,
There are limited jobs for the learning students. As you have completed BCA so you can apply for many computer related jobs in any good company.
You can apply for the following Posts:
*Software Developers
*Web designers
*Animations maker
*Documentation and script writer
*Data Entry Operator
*Data base admin
*Front Office Executive

You can go for the Times Classified every week for latest update in the vacancy.
Good luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?