29th May 2011, 09:41 PM
jibingeorge1112

Are there any job opportunities in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

IS there any job oppurtunites in electrical and electronics engineering-

31st May 2011, 08:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any job opportunities in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Sure this is one of preferred courses in the engineering stream. You have to decide on the area of interest. You will have options like joining the telecom sector, aviation sector etc. There are many candidates who after pursuing this course go in as software programmers, developers etc. It is important that the candidate have a good aptitude in the field to secure a good job.
7th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any job opportunities in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

future opportunities for eee
22nd June 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I pass 2 and after 2 i studied kannur iti for the course of electrical and electronics i have any job opportunity
25th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

will there be any good job opportunities for electricals and electronics engineering in future
29th July 2011, 07:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibingeorge1112 View Post
IS there any job oppurtunites in electrical and electronics engineering-
dear friend,

many scope for Electronics instrumentation engineering in india
. there are many types of GOVT job like
BSNL JTO EXAM

NOKIA

SAMSUNG

DRDO

ISRO

AIRTEL

ERICSSION

SATYAM COMPUTER

Also you are eligible for private sector IT companies like TCS , CTS , WIPRO,IBM ,L&T etc.

If you have 60% in through out then you are eligible most of the company.

So you can choose any of the above organization.

All the best.
31st July 2011, 06:51 PM
anil_kumar89

Well there are many companies which provides jobs to students who have got minimum

60% in their B.tech degree.These companies hires students through campus

placement ,pool campus placement and walk in.

Eligibility :

Candidate should be a BE/Btech passed out Engineering graduate Electrical & Electronics

with 60% or above in Engineering degree.

BHEL
Samsung
Nokia
IBM
31st July 2011, 10:37 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes there are various job apportunity for Electrical and Electronics students.

For Electrical and Electronics students governments jobe are very much available.there are various government job for you but you have to do hard work for these job.

you don't worry for job but do hard work for jobs various jobs are available for you.

Jobs for Electrical and Electronics student-

you can apply for UPSC civil service exam.
you can also apply for BSNL JTO or TTO exam.
you can also apply for NTPC,BHEL,NOKIA ,IBM and various companies are also in which you can apply for job.
you can also apply for ISRO or DRDO exam.
25th February 2012, 05:10 AM
chandler8161

hi.. frnd.. you cn look fr job in these following companies ..
BEL
ONGC
HPCL
IOCL
NTPC
SAIL
GAIL
BHEL
ECIL
TCS
WIPRO
HCL
Google
DEFENCE
RAILWAYS
etc.............
some companies recruit through off-campus placements-
Electrosteel casting Ltd
Syngenta India Ltd
Birla Kennametal Ltd.
Rolta India Ltd.
Spectrum sales corporation
Reliance Power
Opto Circuits India Ltd
MosChip Semiconductor Technology Ltd.
Indo Rama
Rico Auto Industries Ltd
hey just work hard for your next 2 sems you can definitely cross the 60% barrier mark.. my good wishes r wd u ..:-)
all d best
10th June 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I wish to have a b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering... and I prefer to work in the I t industry... will I get a job in the IT industry with EEE btech..?
17th August 2013, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

what are the job possibilities for electrical and instrumentation engineering?
19th September 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

If any person has got 58% till third year year n he gets 60% n above in the last year
Will he get a job in EEE field
29th July 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

how much electrical and electronic engineering influence the career of a b.tech student. is there any campus placement for eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?