9th January 2018, 02:34 PM
royalnivi

Is there any possibility to become a Chef after completion of B.com?

I am pursuing degree B.Com and this year I will complete my graduation after that is there any possibility to become a chef? Can you please let me know what are the possibilities and next steps I should follow to achieve my goal? Awaiting to get the response.

12th January 2018, 04:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to become a Chef after completion of B.com?

Yes, you can become a Chef after completing B.Com. But for becoming a chef you have to pursue the three year diploma course in Chef Management or you can also pursue Hotel Management.

Eligibility to apply for Chef Management Course:-
Candidates must have completed 10+2 years of school education or its equivalent.
12th January 2018, 08:38 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Is there any possibility to become a Chef after completion of B.com?

To become a chef, you have to do a professional course like 3 years degree in hotel management.
This course can be done just after passing class 12th

Alternatively you can do a course like Diploma in Food production from Food Craft institute.
Course Duration is of 36 weeks
After that 24 weeks of Industrial Training.

Food Craft institutes are in the city:
Ajmer
Aligarh
Darjeeling
Udaipur
Nagaon
Tura
Chandigarh
Dharamsala
Jabalpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?