5th July 2012, 04:05 PM
jyoti panday

Is there any requirement of percentage in IGNOU?

Good afternoon sir,I want you to ask a question from you that,is there any requirement of percentage in ignou?
for mba

1st September 2012, 03:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any requirement of percentage in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoti panday View Post
Good afternoon sir,I want you to ask a question from you that,is there any requirement of percentage in ignou?
for mba

If you are seeking to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] from Indira Gandhi National Open University, you must have completed, the Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates]. However, candidate who do not have a score of 50% marks in their Bachelors Degree are eligible for the MBA program, given, one must posses either a minimum of three years experience [supervisory-managerial-professional] or Professional Degree in Engineering-Technology-Medicine-Architecture-Law-Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy-Cost and Works Accountancy-Company Secretaryship or Masters Degree in any subject.

Admission is through OPENMAT [entrance examination]. Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Program conducted by Institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests are exempted from appearing in OPENMAT.

The duration of the program is two had a half years which can be completed at the maximum span of eight years.

For detail information, refer to the IGNOU School of Management Studies.
17th October 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am humanities student, i secured 70% in final exams. now i want to do BE/ BTECH degree, is any university offering BE/BTECH degree courses for any 2 Certificate holder. Please help me for my studies.

Thanks
27th March 2013, 09:02 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

IGNOU offers distance learning MBA program for management aspirants, twice a year. Indira Gandhi National Open University's, entrance exam for admission to distance learning MBA programs is popularly known as the OPENMAT examination. The entrance test is held in the months of February & August and is valid for admission to all of the management programs available at IGNOU.

Management Programs at IGNOU
Management courses available at the open university are:

MBA
Diploma in Management
PG Diploma in Management
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
PG Diploma in Financial Management
PG Diploma in Operations Management
PG Diploma in Marketing Management

Besides the above mentioned, there are a few more programs like Specialization Diploma Programs & Integrative Courses. Students can complete management programs in a maximum duration of 8 years.
MBA Admissions 2012

Important Dates
Candidates would need to appear for the OPENMAT entrance examination. The test is scheduled for 5th February 2012, Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Last date to fill the application forms for the same was 15th December 2011. For those who missed the deadline can apply again either take the next OPENMAT, to be conducted in August, OR, in case they have valid CAT, MAT or state management exam scores, they can also seek admission based on these scores.

Application Forms
Application forms for the same are available in IGNOU offices (regional centers & study centers) and on the official university website - www.ignou.ac.in. The handbook along with the application form & OPENMAT sample test papers can be obtained for Rs.500 from the university headquarters at Maidan Garhi. Candidates can also request the same for an additional charge of Rs.50.

Those who have downloaded the form, need to submit the same along with a demand draft of Rs.550, drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi.

Eligibility
The basic requirement for admission to distance MBA at IGNOU is:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline + minimum score of 50% (45% for reserved categories) OR 3 years of professional experience.
Non graduates would need at least 6 years of professional experience to be eligible.

Hall Ticket
Hall ticket must reach the candidates at least 10 days before the date of test. Those who do not receive their hall tickets should download it from the official website and report the same to the examination center.

OPENMAT Result Card
Results cards for the entrance test shall be mailed to the candidates within 6-7 weeks of the examination. In case of non-receipt, it shall be available for download on the IGNOU website.

Score Validity
University will decide cutoff marks and all candidates will be sent the result card indicating whether the candidate has qualified for the program or not. Qualifying candidates need to fill Form 2, available in the prospectus. They can take admission to either of the two semesters: - July 2012 or January 2013. Last dates for admission to both these semesters are as follows:

July 2012 - 31st May 2012
January 2013 - 30th November 2012

IGNOU MBA Fee
Fee for distance learning MBA programs at IGNOU is Rs.1000/- per course and can be paid through a bank draft or a bank challan. Course details are available in the prospectus, online as well as in paper.
23rd November 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have got 45% in graduate can i do distance mba from ignou
22nd December 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 12th class in science stream... plz help me for good carrer options...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?