15th July 2010, 11:00 PM
MAHESH NAGAR

UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

upsc examinations physical relaxation for sc candidate

16th July 2010, 05:35 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

Hi,

To my knowledge, There is no physical relaxation for candidates in SC category.
Do check the Following websites: http://www.upsc.gov.in/ or http://www.onestopias.com/ for more details.

Good luck.
16th July 2010, 10:11 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

Dear friend
The relaxation to SC students is given only in academics,marks,age and no. of attempts. But there is no any medical relaxation in physical standards.
Thank YOu
20th July 2010, 05:56 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Default Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

Hi!
i want to inform you that none of the category wether SC,ST or OBC gets relaxation in physical standards.
ARMY people are very strict to check physical fitness.

No doubt you will get benefits of age limit and your academic credentials
31st July 2010, 12:08 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

you can get the information in the employment news dates 2-1-2010,or also from the website www.upsc.gov.in
all the best
31st July 2010, 01:34 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHESH NAGAR View Post
dear friend
there is no physical relaxation in upsc examination for sc candidates. You will get relaxation in age, qualifying marks, no. Of attempts etc.
31st July 2010, 10:31 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHESH NAGAR View Post
there is no quota in upsc for more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in/ or http://www.onestopias.com/
31st July 2010, 02:34 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
To my knowledge, There is no physical relaxation for candidates in SC category.
Do check the Following websites: http://www.upsc.gov.in/ or http://www.onestopias.com/ for more details
good luck!
31st July 2010, 03:26 PM
kalyan333

Arrow Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

sir,remember that there is no relaxation in physical standars.
31st July 2010, 03:30 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: UPSC examination relaxation in physical standards requirements for SC candidates?

hello friend,
visiting this following websites heip you to get the information you need.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
http://www.onestopias.com/ for more details.
all the very best..!!
12th September 2010, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

can any person with any eyesight problem join nda ?
2nd October 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sc candidate how much marks i need for qualify written exam of nda(approx.)
26th October 2010, 11:59 AM
mohammad maaz

sir i am obc candidate i need age relaxation for nda exam
21st November 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Iam a CBSE national athlete.I wanted to know whether there is any 'sports quota' for the IPS selection through UPSC?
4th December 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a kick boxing player ,there is any sports qUota in indian police service
10th January 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a national boxing player.I wanted to know whether there is any 'sports quota ' for IPS selection through UPSC?
31st January 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

myself national boxing player and all india inter university boxing player and state level in hockey football and cricket I wanted to know whether there is any 'sports quota ' for IPS selection
5th February 2011, 10:53 AM
xavi

freind hi,

]--nothing mentioned about general/obc

]--The relaxation to SC students is given only in academics,marks,age and no. of attempts. But there is no any medical relaxation in physical standards.

all the best
28th February 2011, 10:42 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility conditions fro UPPSC:
Age limits: Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 1st August, 2011
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the notice
Educational qualifications: Degree of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification
Physical standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the regulations given in the appendix-III of rules for the civil services examination, 2011 published in the gazette of India extraordinary dated 19th February, 2011
Number of attempts: The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible, will be as follows
General category (04); P.H. candidates belonging to general category (07); OBC (07); SC/ST/ (no limit)

For complete details
http://www.upsc.gov.in
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
21st May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

is there any sports quota in ips
23rd May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation seat for defance services (DS/EX quota) in UPSC ??
in B-tech... there is 1 % reservation...
sooo what about UPSC... is there any reservation ???
29th June 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i m doing engg i have failed in 1 paper during my 1st year of engg................so can i applicable for UPSC exam???
2nd July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY YEARS GIVEN TO MERITORIOUS SPORTSPERSON AS AGE RELAXATION IN UPSC CIVIL SERVICES??
3rd October 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

a person an excellent athlete but a juvenile diabetic. will he or she be fit for civil services?
14th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have -5.5 eye number am i able to give exam?
18th May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what is sport quota in ias exam? cut of of last year for sport quota in ias exam? criteria for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?