23rd December 2011, 11:16 AM
sampadasah

Is there any scope for ladies candidates after completing B.Com? How to enter in Army? What is CDSE?

Respected Sir/ Madam,
This is Sampada. I am Commerce graduate with First class and currently doing ICWA. My age is 22. I am much intrested in Joining Army.I sthere scope for Ladies candidate after completing b.com.?
How to enter in the Army? What is Combined Defence Service Exam? Please mail me all details. [email protected] Please do the needful. Waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Sampada.

19th January 2012, 02:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for ladies candidates after completing B.Com? How to enter in Army? What is CDSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadasah View Post
Respected Sir/ Madam,
This is Sampada. I am Commerce graduate with First class and currently doing ICWA. My age is 22. I am much intrested in Joining Army.I sthere scope for Ladies candidate after completing b.com.?
How to enter in the Army? What is Combined Defence Service Exam? Please mail me all details. [email protected] Please do the needful. Waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Sampada.
Of course there is scope for girl candidate in the Indian Army. Since you are a graduate, you may write Combined Defense Service Exam.
Combined Defense Service Exam is an entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, for recruitment of candidates in all the three defense forces of India:Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
Candidates selected for Indian Army, on the basis of the written exams, interview and physical tests, are sent to Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy.
Being a girl candidate, you will be sent to the Officers Training Academy for necessary training required to be eligible to become an officer in the Indian Army.
A girls candidate is recruited on the basis of Short Service Commission and are not eligible for Permanent Commission.
Since your age is 22, you are eligible to apply for the Combined Defense Service Exam, as the maximum age limit is 25 years for candidates joining Officers Training Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?