11th May 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university/Institute in India that would take me into its M.Tech program?

Hi friends,
I've done my B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering). I would like to pursue a M.Tech (Biotechnology) as I'm very interested in Enzyme Research. Is there any university/ Institute in India that would take me into its M.Tech program. I'm prepared to clear GATE (biotechnology paper) too, if that would be a requirement. Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  4. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges? -- [New]
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  11. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  12. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  13. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  14. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  15. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?
  16. MS or MTech in india
  17. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  18. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
18th July 2011, 08:36 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any university/Institute in India that would take me into its M.Tech program?

Dear friend,
To get M_TECH course in any best institute you have to first clear gate exam with good ranks.Through your GATE score only they are giving admission to B-Tech candidate.

Best institute for GATE exam are:

*IIT kanpur
*IIT Delhi
*IIT bombay
*IIT Chennai
*IIT Rourkee
*BITS pilani
*ANNA university
*Nirma institute of technology
28th July 2011, 09:04 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university/Institute in India that would take me into its M.Tech program?

hi....any institute offering masters degree in biotech will take admission provided you satisfy two condition's
1,you have completed the educational eligibility criteria which would generally be graduation degree in engineering
2.you should qualify the gate exam in the subject of biotechnology even thou you are an graduate in some other field ,
so you can quite clearly understand that you have to prepare for the paper of biotechnology and its not quite easy to prepare the whole subject which was thought in four years in just one year also you need some proper guidance so its better to join some coaching center,ace academy in Hyderabad is one of the best coaching centers for gate exam in the country with very good results ,you can join its coaching classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?