1st October 2010, 11:28 AM
sivasangari.s

CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?

sir/madam I am studying 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering.my question is can i eligible for writting CDS exam in the 3rd year itself?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies in Hyderabad/Secunderabad which provide 4 to 6 weeks training to 3rd year students of electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. Can I write CDS exam in 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  5. What do I have to do to get selected in CDS? I am a girl and an engineering 3rd year student with electrical branch
  6. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  7. Eligibility for CDS for BE 3rd year student at age 22?
  8. Which are the companies offering training for electrical engineering students
  9. Eligibility to apply in CDS-OTA for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year female candidate?
  10. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  11. How can I apply for Indian Navy after passing engineering while in 3rd year Electrical?
  12. How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  15. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  16. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  17. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
1st October 2010, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?

dear u cant avail cds in 3rd year you are eligible only aftr graduation
1st October 2010, 02:03 PM
KAMAL PANT

Default Re: CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?

no.sorry its not posibble in 3rd year.........it required graduation........u can prepared for dis till den ..so best of luck........
1st October 2010, 03:16 PM
anubhav mehrotra

hiiiiiiiiiii, for cds exam you should be in final year of engineering.at present you are not eligible for cds exam.
1st October 2010, 03:24 PM
anubhav mehrotra

hiiiiiiiiiii, for cds exam you should be in final year of engineering.at present you are not eligible for cds exam.
1st October 2010, 03:37 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Thumbs up Re: CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?

hi,
dear you are eligibal for ues scheme in 3rd year.it is only for 3rd and 4th year student.
the cds is you eligibal after complete degrre.
1st October 2010, 05:00 PM
vinay.sk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivasangari.s View Post
sir/madam I am studying 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering.my question is can i eligible for writting CDS exam in the 3rd year itself?
Sorry. You should be in the final year degree to take CDS exam.
1st October 2010, 05:08 PM
yuvraj anand

yes u are !!!u just have to tick on the appearing coloumn in ur upsc form....
1st October 2010, 05:25 PM
Bhavesh gandhi

i am in b.tech third year student. how to join isro?
1st October 2010, 06:21 PM
GYANNENDRA KUMAR

persuing bca from md university rohtak haryana
in final year
1st October 2010, 07:35 PM
deveshkumar

no you can only appear in 4th year and after that.
1st October 2010, 07:50 PM
yogeshyadav

Dear friend,
Sorry you are not eligible for CDS exam in the 3rd year. You can face this exam after final year.
1st October 2010, 08:21 PM
satvik

Quote:
yah definitely and even its a good idea to have it in 3rd year go a head of it dude
1st October 2010, 08:31 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes you can apply for cds exam in 3rd year itself
you give the exam of cds for further detail you can go the site of cds exams as
www.upscexam.com/...examinations/combined_defence_services_cds/UPSC-CDS-Exam-I-Eligibility.html
best of luck
1st October 2010, 10:16 PM
santoshs1299

sorry but you can't apply for combined defence services because it is for passout graduates or who is appearing candidate means that who is final year now. Third year engg student can't apply for this exam. For more information you may see on the site www.upsc.gov.in....
1st October 2010, 10:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

no,
you can write cds exam in the final year of graduation or after completing graduation not in the third year
all the best
1st October 2010, 10:39 PM
jatinbajajjony

sorry u r not eligible for writing cds exam in 3rd year....
u have to be atleast in 4th year to sit in exam...
1st October 2010, 11:45 PM
mullapudiharika

Quote:
Candidates appearing for final year graduate can also apply for taking entrance exam but at later stage on a particular date set by UPSC, they are required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam.But it is not possible in the third year of ur B.tech and it will be possible in your final year.
2nd October 2010, 12:09 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can be apply directly on the basis of b.tech percentage:
elligibility as:
60% marks in b.tech at least 6 semister with out backlog.
more details:
www.upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2010, 12:21 AM
D.Sunil sagar

Quote:
yes of course your eligible for CDS.
ALL THE BEST
2nd October 2010, 12:27 AM
D.Sunil sagar

yes of course you are eligible for CDS exam
ALL THE BEST
2nd October 2010, 01:07 AM
babydoll

Hi!
No, you are not eligible for CDS(combined defence exam) as you are in prefinal year. The minimum requirement is Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
But you can apply when you are in final year of engineering.
Blank application forms and other particulars are published by UPSC in leading newspapers and Employment News in the month of May/June and November/December.
The age limit will be between 19-24.
2nd October 2010, 01:09 AM
ROCEL

Now ur not eligible for written exam.since ur a engg student ,u can attend in 4th year of b.tech.
2nd October 2010, 01:13 AM
ROCEL

Ur not eligible now.scence,ur a engg student u can attain in 4th year of ur b.tech
2nd October 2010, 01:45 AM
praf

Thumbs up Re: CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students?

HELLO SIVAS,
i am sorry to say that,you have to wait for one more year to give this CDS exam as only final year appearing students and graduates are elligibe for this exam.
So,don't worry and prepare from now also concentrate more in your engineering academics because it will not come again in your life.

Best luck for your future.
2nd October 2010, 01:52 AM
praf

HELLO SIVAS,
i am sorry to say that,you have to wait for one more year to give this CDS exam as only final year appearing students and graduates are elligibe for this exam.
So,don't worry and prepare from now also concentrate more in your engineering academics because it will not come again in your life.

Best luck for your future.
2nd October 2010, 08:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Combined Defense Service exam is conducted by UPSC. As per the rules yes, you can write the CDS exam. But you will have to submit the proof of passing your degree exam within the date announced by the Board of exam. No extension will be allowed in that. Details are available in the UPSC site.
27th October 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir im in 4th y IT i want 2 to get job in ur railway can u please help me igot 60
31st October 2010, 11:24 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
U cannot write the CDS exam in third year CDS requires a complete graduation degree.
U can enter armed forces through SSC, by UES(university entry scheme), in this the armed personnel shortlists candidates through campus interview for further selection procedure.
thank you
30th December 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz, tell me the details of defence exam forms in 2011 for final year electrical engineer students..
31st December 2010, 12:56 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Sorry you are not eligible to appear for CDS exam.

Educational Qualifications required for CDS exam is as follows:

1.For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.

2.For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering.

3.For Air Force Academy : Degree of Recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination.
1st January 2011, 12:20 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

dear friend,

sorry its not posibble in 3rd year.it required yo complete graduation.
hence first complete your graduation.
good luck...
20th January 2011, 01:23 PM
abhimanyu2688

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for cds exam by studying in 3rd year of eng. only candidates who are graduate or in final year of graduation are eligible to write the cds exam. for details check www.ups.gov.in/examinations/
5th March 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

what exam can a third year engineering student can write for Indian Air Force sir/madam
8th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

just now , i have passed my B.A. 2nd exam & I HAVE GOT ADMISSION IN B.A. 3rd year . i will pass B.A. in june 2012. AM i eligible for C.D.S 2011(ii) EXAM
17th June 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i was born on 27.6.1988. i was to join in indian army and iam engineeering graduvat.
28th July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

list of all exam for electrical engineer in undergraduate finalyear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?