17th July 2016, 12:31 AM
sudina pillai

Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?

Hello Sir, Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50 years? Please answer as soon as possible?

16th August 2016, 12:26 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course at the age of 50 years. As according to Bar Council of India there is no age limit to pursue LLB course.

So, you are eligible to take admission in three year duration course after bachelor degree in any recognised university.

You can also enroll in the bar council after LLB course.
16th August 2016, 12:48 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?

LLB is three year duration course after bachelor degree. The admission in course is conducted on the basis of entrance examination for admission in DU and other major universities.

To appear for entrance examination the required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

But, there is no age limit to appear for examination as per Supreme Court the upper age limit to practice law has been taken over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?