24th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Anshu1013

Is there any vacancy or recruitment in biomedical instrumentation engineering in JPSC?

I want to know that is there any vacancy or recruitment in biomedical instrumentatiobn engineer in Jpsc.If thr can u mail me the sites n alll information thru mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff rank required for PG in Manipal?
  4. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  10. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  18. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment?
12th March 2023, 02:00 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is there any vacancy or recruitment in biomedical instrumentation engineering in JPSC?

JPSC stands for Jharkhand Public Service Commission, which is responsible for conducting written competitive examination and interviews for the selection of candidates for any government posts in the state.

I could not find any specific vacancy or recruitment for biomedical instrumentation engineering in JPSC, but I found some job listings for biomedical engineer, biomedical technician and instrumentation engineer in other companies and locations, which you clearly are not interested in.

However, you can visit the official website of JPSC or search for job portals to find out about any recent job openings in the field of biomedical instrumentation engineering. Also, it is recommended to keep an eye on the job recruitment updates on various job portals and social media platforms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?