3rd December 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy related to B.Tech in paints technology

is there is any vacancies related to B.Tech in Paints technology??

9th February 2018, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy related to B.Tech in paints technology

Bachelor's degree in Paint Technology has good career options in the market. After completion of this degree, a candidate may apply for a job in various sectors like automobile industries, aircraft industry etc. Currently, you can apply for a job in any of the below-mentioned companies-

1. Nirmal Industrial Controls Pvt. Ltd.
2. Smith Structures Private Limited.

You simply have to visit the official website of the company in which you are aspiring to apply for a job. After that, you have to tap on 'Career' section. There you will find all the details of current vacancies. Download the recruitment advertisement and check the eligibility criteria. After that, you simply have to apply for the job.

You have to go through the selection process which includes the written examination, group discussion, interview and medical fitness test.
After clearing all the levels, you will get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?