6th July 2013, 11:34 PM
pujakumari19267

Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Is there any value of pursuing distance MBA from sikkim manipal university??or any value for futher studies and government banks job

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  6. How to do MBA from regular university? I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  7. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  8. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  9. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  10. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  16. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  17. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  18. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
12th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?