25th December 2011, 03:50 PM
gaurav kumar singh2

Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

i want to study in b-tech,in civil engineering,after 10th but i get a 56%marks in 10th board in session2010-11 with bihar.is any way to get admission in get adimission in b-tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  2. Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams? -- [New]
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  5. Can I get admission in Arts stream after scoring 60% in 10th std board exam?
  6. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  8. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  9. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  11. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  12. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  13. How much time is good for studies for scoring 90% in ICSE 10th board exams?
  14. Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?
  15. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  16. Admission in top ranked private colleges after scoring 74% in 12th and 10th board exam?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  18. Can I get admission for diploma engineering after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th board exam
31st December 2011, 07:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav kumar singh2 View Post
i want to study in b-tech,in civil engineering,after 10th but i get a 56%marks in 10th board in session2010-11 with bihar.is any way to get admission in get adimission in b-tech.
B.Tech is Bachelor of Technology and as the name suggests, its a bachelors degree and to pursue it, you must have qualified +2 exam. As per the information you have provided, You are not yet eligible for B.Tech program because you have just passed your secondary examination.
So, First of all you need to complete your +2 from a recognized board in science stream.
Once you complete you higher secondary education, you will be considered eligible for B.Tech program or any other bachelors degree program.
4th March 2012, 05:06 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

Quote:
No your not eligible to apply for B.tech in civil engineering after completing 10th standard . You need to complete 12th standard from recognized university .

B.tech stand for Bachelor of Technology . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester . B.tech courses having good in both the private as well as government sectors .

If your aspiring to apply for B.tech course then you should satisfy the eligibility criteria like,

Eligibility criteria :-

You should complete 12th standard in science stream with physics / chemistry / mathematics etc.. from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board examination . you should qualified in AIEEE / JEE / BITSAT Examination with good percentage of marks .

The selection is based on the final merit list ( For Example :- To marks in 12th board examination and Entrance examination score ) If your score good percentage of marks in entrance examination and 12th board examination then you may get admission for B.tech course in merit list .

JEE :- Join Entrance Examination . This Examination is conducted by Indian Institute f Technology . If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination .

So , please complete your 12th standard then qualified in Engineering Entrance examination , then definitely you may get admission for B.tech course .
4th March 2012, 05:20 PM
vishal1717

yes you are eligible only when you got more than 60% in class 12th
it doesn't mind tha what you get in the class 12th

some oints below you have to follow it:-

1. you have to take maths subject in 12th
2. Strong your physics and Maths
3. pass the 12th with 60% or more you can secure it
4. Exams are held by IIT,AIEEE,VIT UPTU,Du and many more states and Universities.

So,You have to work hard on Maths and Physics and secure more than 60% in 12th.
4th March 2012, 05:29 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

Quote:
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR B. TECH

For pursuing B. Tech. there are two ways to approach :

10+2 i.e Complete your 12th Std. with Maths as major and then appear in IIT - JEE Examination.

or

10+3 Do Your Polytechinic Diploma instead of 12th and then get into th counselling session for colleges which provide the B. Tech Degree.

For any more information feel free to ask

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
4th March 2012, 05:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

First of all there is no way to get admission to B.Tech. course after 10th.

B.Tech.-Bachelor of Technology is an under Graduate course of four years duration divided in to 8 semesters and can be pursed after 12th. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks from a recognised Board.

Most of the Engineering Institutions conduct entrance examination which one has to crack apart from the above mentioned qualification in order to get admission to B.Tech. courses.

Some top Institutions such as IIT/BITS etc. conducts entrance exam like IIT JEE/BITSAT/AIEEE etc. and on the basis of result of the entrance exam allows admission to various B.Tech. courses. The percentage of marks criteria for these Institutions is at least 60% in 12th.

So first you have to complete 12th with good percentage of marks and through cracking the entrance examinations you may get admitted to your desired B.Tech. course.
4th March 2012, 06:51 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Quote:
Hey friend, I want to tell you that there is no any importance of 10 scorecard so much, It is used only to validate your date of birthday, So you can apply B Tech for this purpose.
28th July 2012, 07:00 PM
rch91

Quote:
No need to worry just take admission in good school affiliated to CBSE and concentrate more on your 12th class and work hard.And also prepare yourself for competition exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS etc. so that you can easily get admission in top engineering colleges of india like IITs or NITs in BTech civil engg.
Other way is to do your diploma in in civil engg from any recognized university and pursue with degree afterwards from same or other reputed university.after diploma you can get admission directly in 2nd year of degree.
12th August 2012, 05:22 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can get admission in B.tech but not just after passing 10th.

if you want to take admission in B.Tech then firstly you have to complete your 12th on a good note .

then you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations and have to successfully qualify the examinations in order to get admission.

the various engineering entrance exams are :

IIT JEE

AIEEE

VITEEE

and other engineering entrance examinations.

So , first of all concentrate on your 12th and try to pass 12th with a good percentage of marks.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th August 2012, 09:06 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can get admission in B.tech but not just after passing 10th.

if you want to take admission in B.Tech then firstly you have to complete your 12th on a good note .

then you have to appear in engineering entrance examinations and have to successfully qualify the examinations in order to get admission.

the various engineering entrance exams are :

IIT JEE

AIEEE

VITEEE

and other engineering entrance examinations.

So , first of all concentrate on your 12th and try to pass 12th with a good percentage of marks.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

regards
\vidhi
12th August 2012, 09:58 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

you must have qualified +2 exam. As per the information you have provided, You are not yet eligible for B.Tech program because you have just passed your secondary examination.
So, First of all you need to complete your +2 from a recognized board in science stream.
Once you complete you higher secondary education, you will be considered eligible for B.Tech program or any other bachelors degree program
12th August 2012, 10:43 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

4. Exams are held by IIT,AIEEE,VIT UPTU,Du and many more states and Universities.

13th August 2012, 12:01 AM
07vidhi

hello,

12th August 2012 03:28 PM
yogesh8955347778
Re: Is there any way to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 56% in 10th board?

regards
13th August 2012, 12:03 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

I am sorry to say but at this moment, you are not eligible for B.Tech (Bachelor Of Technology) as per eligibility criteria, you should have passed your +2 with Physics chemistry and maths as compulsory subjects with at least 60% aggregate marks.

So , you need to first clear your +2 and then opt for various entrances as given below to get your desired stream in good college in B.Tech

~> IIT - JEE
~> AIEEE
~> BITS
~> GGSIPU CET
~> WBJEE
~> ORISSA JEE
~> KARNATKA CET
etc.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
13th August 2012, 11:50 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

No,You are not eligible to do B. Tech.
You should complete 12th standard in science stream with physics / chemistry / mathematics etc.. from recognized university . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th board examination . you should qualified in AIEEE / JEE / BITSAT Examination with good percentage of marks .
13th August 2012, 03:18 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that you can not get admission in B.Tech direct After completing your 10th.

Eligibility for B.Tech:

=> A candidate must have competed their 12th science from Recognise board.
=> A candidate must have to apply for AIEEE or IIT-JEE entrance examination for Engineering.
=> you have to passed it with good score.

so, if you interested in B.Tech then first of all complete your 12yh science then Apply for Entrance exam and carck it.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?