25th December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams?

I am 10th std student and my aim is to become a software engineer so i want to know what subject or what course should be taken after 10th for 11th after scoring 90%in board exams in state syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  6. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  7. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for IIST entrance exam after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th board exams? What is the syllabus?
  12. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  16. What should I study among Mathematics and Biology in 11th if expecting 85% in 10th?
  17. Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?
  18. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
25th December 2015, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams?

Yes, you have scored a better aggregate in 10th board examination which will be helpful for you to boost up your confidence for higher studies.

As, you are interested in becoming software engineer you need to pursue science course along with computer as main paper which will be very helpful in future.

You need to qualify in various entrance examination to get admission in institute after 12th board examination for pursuing Computer Science engineering course.
27th December 2015, 11:11 AM
ayush_1993

Default Re: Which course or subject should to be taken after 10th for 11th standard after scoring 90% in board exams?

For becoming a software engineer, you have to choose non-medical stream with computer subject which will be very helpful in future.

After completing your 12th class,You need to qualify in various entrance examination to get admission in institute for pursuing Computer Science engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?