8th June 2011, 01:53 PM
satyavanib

Are there any Yoga Teacher jobs available in Vedapatashala in Tirupati?

if any yoga teacher jobs avilabul in vedapatashala in tirupati?...please tell me if there are any

21st July 2015, 11:43 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are there any Yoga Teacher jobs available in Vedapatashala in Tirupati?

No, currently, there is no opening in vedapatashala. But I have one more news for you. There is an opening for fitness trainer in a fitness organization called Silver People. It is Bengaluru. Since this organization is still evolving, initially when you join you will get a maximum of 1 lac per annum. Later on if you prove your worth your salary will increase. This job has only one vacancy and they have no qualification bar. People from any qualification range can apply for this post. Only thing that you have to know yoga and fitness therapy well. It would be better you know physiotherapy too. You need to mail your resume to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?