28th November 2010, 09:38 PM

Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

i want to join indian army
i have passed 12th with 64.8% in commerce
i have ncc certificate

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate?
  2. How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  4. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  5. How can I join Indian Army after passing class 12th stream in commerce with maths
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with NCC A certificate -- [New]
  8. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  9. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  10. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  13. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  15. Will I be able to join Army after scoring 44% in 12th? Will the spectacles cause any problem?
  16. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  17. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  18. Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade
26th December 2010, 05:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

You can surely join the army. But before that you need to complete your graduation. You will not need to write the entrance exam if you have NCC "C" certificate.
26th December 2010, 07:39 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

Hello Niranjan,

You can join Indian Army provided you should take up an exam called NDA (National Defense Academy) conducted by UPSC. The basic qualification is 12th.
NDA exams are conducted twice every year in the month of April and August. Forms are available in the post office or any job centre. But the exam consist of maths and science too. So you need to prepare in these area too.

All the best.
26th December 2010, 11:32 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Definately You are Eligible to Join Indian Army !

Just appear in The CDS examination And NDA exams which is conducted by UPSC, If you will clear this examinations, then you have to face the Physical and Medical test. After clear these test you will get chance to Join Indian Army.

You can also Join Indian Army by Open Bharti, When Open Bharti was Opened, you can try directly to get join Army.

For details and Notifications, please read then employment newspaper. All the necessary details are come in the Empolyment papers.
26th December 2010, 11:44 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definitely commerce can students join Indian army.

you can join Indian army after graduation.

to join in amry, you have to appear an qualify UPSC exam.

through UPSC exam, you can join in Indian army.

the criteria to attain in the UPSC exam is

minimum graduation in qualification with 55% marks.

age limit 21-29 years.

all the best.............
26th December 2010, 01:12 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
you should appear for the nda exam,
the details of which are available at www.upsc.gov.in
as you have ncc certificate you will be given preference over other candidates,
all the best
26th December 2010, 02:39 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

-->There is only few jobs in India Army for Commerce student ,it you have finished with 12th Science with Maths then lot of opportunity

*Indian Army JCO

-->But in Indian Navy there is lot of vacancy for 12th student

Best of luck
26th December 2010, 03:35 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

Dear friend,
You can join army as a (PBOR) personnel below officer rank, because to became an officer in army after 12th you can go through NDA but for NDA PCM is required in 12th. which you are not having PCM. Another way is through CDSE for which graduate degree is required with 60 % marks.
So try to join army as a soilder. See employment news for enrolment.

Good luck.
26th December 2010, 09:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to join indian army
i have passed 12th with 64.8% in commerce
i have ncc certificate
HEY FRIEND,

if your age limits have not crossed then you should apply for the
NDA and TES entry schemes

because 16-1/2 years to 19-1/2 years are the age limit.

and even you have NCC 'C' certificate then you can apply for NCC 'C' direct entry scheme.

after your graduation level also you can apply for CDSE exam.

good luck.
2nd February 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and want to be an army officer.and i also have ncc 'c'certificate then i want to ask that how this certificate be useful for me?
15th March 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am 22 years old and doing graduation with zoology honours. i had physics in 12th standard but not maths. can i apply for any of the three defence services. also i am just 149.9 cm. can join ncc with this height & how.
21st April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Completed ITI , Trade ('COPA' ) "COmputer Operator & Programming Assistant",
and also completed ITI with "Automobile" {Both with First Dividion}
I have a "NCC" 'C' Certificate, & 10th & 12th class with First Division English Medium,
and my running age is 27 . There fore what can i do for Join 'Indian Army'
my e-mail ID is "[email protected]"
Please reply me on my e-mail ID.
Thanku Sir
21st April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I AM 24 YEARS OLD AND POST GRADUATION COMPLETED .MY 12TH REMARK 71.7% .I M NCC "C" CERTIFICATE COMPLETED.
4th May 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

hai, this is P. sai kumar, presently iam studying b.com(taxation) degree course first year in kbn.college, vijayawada, icompleted 10th class with 59% and 12th with 80% in commerce and i have NCC "B" certificate with "B" grade and "c" certificate with "c" grade and ihave MS-Office certificate from board of intermediate , communication skills certificate and English lower-type certificate, my date of birth is 30-01-1993 iam interested to join in army as a officer with salary atleast 50000 need your suggestion for me this is my email id : [email protected]. This is my contact number:9247139153.
29th May 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello! m a GNIIT student semester 1 n passed 12th std with 77% n i am no going to start NCC. Now my question is that by having a NCC certificate is it still compulsory to give UPSC exam?
15th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i am shahrukh khan i have passed 12th class in commerce 72% marks and join the ncc "A" certificate can i join the indian army
4th October 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

passed 12th with 69%
sir i am pursuing graduation.
i want to know that what is the opening date for clerk in Delhi Cant ?
reply me [email protected]
31st October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sub-how to enter the army
respeted sir/madam

hi im a student of class 10th i know i have time to get into the army its ma life . is it neccessary 2 take science stream in 11th to get into army or u can take even commerce stream and i even have my "a" certificate .i have already found out how 2 enter army but s there any special way or direct entry to the army because i have ma "a"certificate plzz rply fast sir/mam
3rd November 2011, 09:40 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?

Hello Niranjan,

You can join Indian Army provided you should take up an exam called NDA (National Defense Academy) conducted by UPSC. The basic qualification is 12th.
NDA exams are conducted twice every year in the month of April and August. Forms are available in the post office or any job centre. But the exam consist of maths and science too. So you need to prepare in these area too.

All the best.
18th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

when open army bharti came in kaithal please tell me sir
i have 12th non-medical 63.4%.
can i apply this for technical bharti
23rd January 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

my self geetanjali i want to join ncc and i am going to give ma 12th in 2013 so plss tell me which collge provide ncc classes and what is the percent require and procedure to join ncc???
25th December 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final yr in commerce. i am a holder of NCC c certificate... i am 21 yr.... plz give me some tips how to join indian army ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?