26th October 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University?

Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University? Can you please list me down all the courses available in the University and how to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
  2. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school
  6. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  8. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  9. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  10. What is the syllabus for MSc Physics in JNU?
  11. Economics entrance syllabus in Utkal University for Master in Arts?
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam after securing 52% marks in Bengali Masters Degree
  13. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Can I get TET exam syllabus? I am a CBSC student and also doing graduation outside Bengal
  15. Can I get M.A in Geography after completing M.A in english?
  16. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
  17. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D course and what qualification is needed?
27th October 2016, 09:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University? Can you please list me down all the courses available in the University and how to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!
No, Utkal university do not offer Master degree course in Bengali. Instead of Bengali they offered two language courses which includes: English, and Odia only.

For more details you can also log on to official page of Utkal University : www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/pg-department
8th December 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University?

Some employee of w.b got pg degree in begali from utkal university 15 years nefore.Is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?