12th April 2016, 10:11 AM
venkata saidarao

Is there no other way to take B.Sc Agriculture course other than writing EAMCET after completion of MPC?

Is there no other way to take B.Sc Agriculture course other than writing EAMCET after completion of MPC? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible.

30th December 2016, 11:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there no other way to take B.Sc Agriculture course other than writing EAMCET after completion of MPC?

Since you are MPC group student so you are eligible for admission in technical part of Agricultural courses. Also to pursue the same you will have to qualify AIEEA-UG examination held by ICAR once every year.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

i) You must have be an Indian resident with your age lying within 17 years to 22 years.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with MPC/ PCB/ PCAgri. group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

For more details and updates about AIEEA-UG examination you can visit the official website of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?