2nd July 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?

Hello everyone,
I am ICSE student and I have scored 60.5% in which I have brought 44% in Science. I want to choose Science in ISC Board in 11th. I would get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  3. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  5. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  8. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  9. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  10. What should I choose among Business Studies and Commercial Mathematics in 11th ISC?
  11. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  12. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  13. Practical section of Chemistry is tough in ISC Board?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  15. Can I study Computer Science in 11th ISC if completed 10th UP Board without Computer Application?
  16. Career oriented courses for 11th ISC Science student?
  17. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  18. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
3rd July 2015, 09:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?

yes school will provides you admission but it depends on school to school few of schools provides admission on the behalf 10th class marks while few of them provides on the basis of their entrance test and you know very well about your school if they are providing admissions on the basis of marks then are less chances but may be they will provide you admission because you are old student of same school

So visit the school and take admission if they are providing otherwise contact to the school in which you have personal contacts or contact to the deputed schools of your city because with these marks only they can provides you admission no-one else
3rd July 2015, 10:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?

Yes you will definitely get admission in ICSE board. First of all you need to find a ICSE affiliated board school which will provide you admission under this score. Mostly school provide admission to Intelligent student's only but you should try.

After that you need to give a Entrance test. This test is conducted by school and most of the school use this method to select their students. After entrance exam students are shortlisted according to rank scored in entrance test. Once students are shortlisted they will surely get admission. They only require to complete formalities related to admission.
3rd July 2015, 04:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can admission in 11th science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5%in 10th ICSE.

To get admission in science stream in 11th class candidate have to secured minimum 50% in 10th standard.
So, you are eligible to get admission in science stream in ISC affiliated school. Candidate may have to face admission exam at the time of admission.
4th July 2015, 07:51 PM
pointer01

Yes ,you can get admission in class 11th science of ISC Board. A candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in class 10th to get admission in science stream of ISC Board.
You are eligible to get the admission. You may have to give the test in the school to get admission. Admission criteria may vary from school to school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?