8th December 2015, 12:51 AM
monalisa2568

Is there single All India PMT exam fro Gujarat students or they need to appear in GUJCET?

My question is that is there a single entrance exam for CBSE students of Gujarat at All INDIA as PMT or do they have to appear for GUJCET also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  2. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  3. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  4. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  6. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  7. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  8. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  10. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  11. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  12. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  13. GUJCET Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. GUJCET Physics and Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  16. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  17. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  18. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?

15th March 2016, 06:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there single All India PMT exam fro Gujarat students or they need to appear in GUJCET?

It is not required for one to appear GUJCET if one has applied for AIPMT but by appearing in the multiple entrance examination like GUJCET and other state PMTs you are just increasing your possibility for getting admitted in medical colleges through one entrance examination or another.

As far as you are concerned about the All India level medical entrance examination apart from the AIPMT then there is one more which is AIIMS ( All India Institute of Medical Science ) MBBS entrance examination held for admission in AIIMS best institute for medical courses. For appearing in the same examination one must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your higher secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as your main subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate in each from a recognized university. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to its official link i.e; www.aiimsexam.org.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?