20th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UGC NET in education subject? I have done M.A in graduation

what is the syllabus of ugc net in education subject. i hv done m.a. in education.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  2. Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?
  3. How to get lost UGC NET Registration number?
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  5. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  7. What is the syllabus for UGC NET for English subject
  8. Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India
  9. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  11. Tips to clear UGC NET in education subject?
  12. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?
  13. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  14. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  15. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completing B.A in Psychology which field can I enter?
  17. When are the results going to be announced of UGC NET of education?
  18. Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)? -- [New]
10th September 2014, 09:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UGC NET in education subject? I have done M.A in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus of ugc net in education subject. i hv done m.a. in education.
You have completed MA in Education so you are eligible for UGC NET exam. I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for Education departments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 09.pdf(1.14 MB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?