25th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Sibangi mishra

Tips to prepare for DRDO set exam in physics during graduation

I am a B.Sc physics students a 1st year. I want to know that how to prepare for DRDO set exam during graduation. Can you please share with me the tips which I can follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thanks!

28th July 2017, 01:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for DRDO set exam in physics during graduation

DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organisation) SET is an entrance exam conducted for recruiting candidates into defence field.

The exam pattern for the exam is objective and it has two parts. The section A will be a subjective and section B will be Aptitude for applied research & development. The duration of the exam is 3 hours.

For Section A the syllabus will be subjective. The best way to prepare for the exam is follow GATE books. The pattern of the exam will be almost equal to GATE exam. So follow the GATE books for section B and for section A you need to check perfect in your graduation subjects.
28th July 2017, 01:54 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Here are some best tips which you shall follow to prepare DRDO SET EXAM:

1. You shall go for right books instead of several notes and other stuff.

2. Being continue in study is necessary to crack the SET exam with good score.

3. You shall practise previous papers more and more.

4. Try to solve the previous papers with time limits.

5. Take care of your health also.
30th July 2017, 01:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

DRDO (Defense research and development organization) SET exam is for recruitment of scientist in grade B. This exam is conducted every year in month of September where a bachelor degree in engineering having 60% marks can apply for the post.

Tips for preparation of exam
>> Have a good subject knowledge specially of engineering discipline
>> Practice more on following topics - Spatial reasoning, Concept formation, Numerical and Logical reasoning.
>> Will suggest you books of following author to study - GK Publications, V.V.K Subburaj, CEPTAM, Upkar publication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?