10th September 2011, 02:16 PM
cheenu.kas

How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?

i'm final year BE aero student, how can i prepare for gate,set(drdo) etc exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  2. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer?
  3. How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  4. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  7. How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?
  8. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
  9. DRDO exam for final semester Computer Engineer without first class marks?
  10. Which other exams do I need to give other than GATE in order to do PG in National Institutions?
  11. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. DRDO set exam: B.E. third year students eligibility, application forms and jobs?
  13. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  15. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I.T. students apply for DRDO exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?
  18. When the recruitment in DRDO, Bangalore will held for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
10th September 2011, 05:39 PM
divyashri rajwaniya

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenu.kas View Post
i'm final year BE aero student, how can i prepare for gate,set(drdo) etc exams
GUDNOON..

BEING IN FINAL YOU CAN PREPARE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMS LIKE GATE SET DRDO ;NTPC ETC BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD TO PREPARE FOR THIS EXAMS THOROUGHLY . IF YOUR BASIC CONCEPTS ARE NOT CLEARED THAN YOU SHOULD JOIN STANDARD COACHING FOR THIS AND IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN SELF STUDY THAN YOU HAVE TO STUDY ALL THE SYLLABUS COVERING SUBJECTS N THAN YOU CAN SOLVE THE LAST YEAR PAPERS OR MOCK TESTS OR STANDARD BOOKS FOR PREPARATION.
APART FROM YOUR ENGG. SUBJECTS YUO SHOULD ALSO PRACTICE THE GENERAL APTITUDE ';
LOGICAL REASONING.
VERBAL N NON VERBAL
AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE!

HERE ARE SOME LINKS WHICH WILL HELP YOU IN PREPARING:
>>GATE:

http://examcrazy.com/
http://www.freepdfpaper.com/gate-2012-question-paper-answer-previous-year-past-with-solution/

>>DRDO:
http://www.freepdfpaper.com/drdo-general-ability-test-question-paper-answer-free-download/

http://www.freepdfpaper.com/drdo-2011-placement-question-paper-answer-previous-year-old-past-paper-solution/

http://examcrazy.com/ano_utils/User_AppearInTest2.asp?crsId=121

>> FOR OTHER EXAMS:

http://www.freepdfpaper.com/question-paper-entrance-exam-sample-model-placement-papers-2011-2012/

I HOPE THIS INFO WILL HELP YOU !
BEST OF LUCK!
10th September 2011, 06:49 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?

to clear GATE, Scientist Entry Test(DRDO) etc examination you should have very good basic technical knowledge in your subject. in GATE examination beside the technical question there is mathematics and aptitude question. if you want to clear the GATE examination you should be prepared in technical subject as well as in mathematics and aptitude.

generally in GATE 15 marks aptitude questions are there and near about 20 to 25 marks mathematics is there. so if you want to clear GATE then give special care in this section. to get marks from mathematics and aptitude part is comparable easier than the technical section.

for DRDO examination a very good technical knowledge is required. you should prepared for the GATE examination very well in technical part, mathematics and in aptitude portion then easily you will be able to clear other government job examinations.

to be strong in technical portion study text book of engineering. try to understand the basic things in any subject you will study. try to remember the basic formulas. in examination question never comes from the portion which is in deep. always question come from basic knowledge but fact is most of the students forget the basic things or they don't have basic concept of their subject. if you have the basic concept easily you will be able to clear these types of examination.

best of luck.
10th September 2011, 08:08 PM
navneet singh thakur

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?

As you are in the 3rd year of the gate entrance test you can surely apply for this exam.
But at this stage i do think that you should take some coaching as you have left with so much little time.
Otherwise you have to study hard, try to solve the previous year papers.

ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE ENTRANCE :

1) If you are a final year student or degree holder of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch are eligible.

2) Master's degree holder in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Application or equivalent and pre final year are also eligible.

3) Second or high year of the Four- Year Integrated Master's Degree program in Engineering / technology are eligible.

OR

Third year of five year Integrated Master's Degree program and Dual degree program in Engineering/ Technology.
As you are from the CSE prefer book of E.Balaguru swamy, Kerninghan, Horowitz and sahni,William Stalling, Charles Crowing.

For more information you can go to the website: http://www.onestopgate.com
10th September 2011, 08:09 PM
navneet singh thakur

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GATE,SET and DRDO Exams being a candidate of final year BE?

As you are in the 3rd year of the gate entrance test you can surely apply for this exam.
But at this stage i do think that you should take some coaching as you have left with so much little time.
Otherwise you have to study hard, try to solve the previous year papers.

ELIGIBILITY FOR GATE ENTRANCE :

1) If you are a final year student or degree holder of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch are eligible.

2) Master's degree holder in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Application or equivalent and pre final year are also eligible.

3) Second or high year of the Four- Year Integrated Master's Degree program in Engineering / technology are eligible.

OR

Third year of five year Integrated Master's Degree program and Dual degree program in Engineering/ Technology.
As you are from the CSE prefer book of E.Balaguru swamy, Kerninghan, Horowitz and sahni,William Stalling, Charles Crowing.

For more information you can go to the website: http://www.onestopgate.com
11th September 2011, 01:29 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To crack any of these exam mention in question , you must have to be good in technical knowledge..

Because all these exams are very hard to crack , and fully based on technical knowledge..
One must have a clear concept in technical subjects..
So, clear your all doubts , study the text books throughly..
Beside this you have to read reference books to gather more knowledge..
you have to do lots of practice to solve those questions..
so, spent as much times as possible in taking preparation for those exam..
You can also solve previous year questions , you will get an idea about the question pattern...
Hard work, determination, talent, capability these are the key factor to crack the exam..
As you are in final year of BE course then you can appear in those exam.
All the best.
16th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

eligibiity for drdo exam and how can prepare for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?