9th April 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for mathematical question for competitive exams?

Tips to prepare for mathematical question for competitive exams? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Please provide me the details. Thank you!

9th April 2017, 05:36 PM
sky bhalodi

Default Re: Tips to prepare for mathematical question for competitive exams?

Any competitive exam has Maths or say Quantitative Aptitude questions in the exams.
Like SSC,RRB or IBPS in which maths section have weight age approximately 25% so it is important to prepare for the Maths section.

Generally in competitive exams the minimum standard for the maths question is standard 10th level.

So you can first start the preparation for Maths by solving upto 10th standard book of NCERT through which you can get the concepts of various chapters of Maths.

Once you have cleared your concepts then you can buy some well known books for the competitive exam Maths section preparation point of view through which you can get the short tricks for solving the questions as well as exercises also for your preparation.

Like you can buy R.S.Aggrawal's Quantitative book which is a good book for the exam point of view. Apart from this you can buy Kiran publication's book or Arihant publication book for more practice.

Apart from this you should buy previous years questions papers of SSC so that you can get the details of what type of questions asked in the competitive exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?