24th July 2011, 10:26 PM
sitadevi

Top colleges in Germany to pursue Automotives? Conditions provided to do MS course?

hi friends plz check this out and help me about the probabilities and advantages and hopes for doing ms automobiles in germany and plz provide me the top most colleges in germany for automotives and what are the conditions provided there for dng ms plz plz plz plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  2. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  4. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  8. What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?
  9. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  10. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  11. Which country is good to do MS in abroad?
  12. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?
  13. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  14. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  15. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
13th January 2016, 12:39 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Top colleges in Germany to pursue Automotives? Conditions provided to do MS course?

List of top colleges

University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth

RWTH Aachen University

Technical University of Berlin

Esslingen University of Applied Sciences

Technical University of Munich

Conditions provided to do MS

Getting your school and university diplomas recognised

Attend your first language courses

You do not have a recognised school-leaving diploma? A preparatory course is the solution.

Enough money to live and to study

Getting a German diploma recognised abroad

Apply for a place on a course

Inquire about scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?