10th February 2011, 10:33 PM
kmvkrishna

Top level customers officer after Graduation in Business management?

respected sir/madam
i'm a pursuing graduate in bussiness management,and i aspire to become a customes officer in a top level.

Sir/madam please kindly tell me how to appeal for thiz.

Murali

18th February 2011, 02:06 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Top level customers officer after Graduation in Business management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmvkrishna View Post
respected sir/madam
i'm a pursuing graduate in bussiness management,and i aspire to become a customes officer in a top level.

Sir/madam please kindly tell me how to appeal for thiz.

Murali

HI, thats a real deal you are getting into.

Well to get a job profile of customes officer , you need to give a UPSC, that is common for all the civil services.

This exam consists of everything you ev learnt from you 1st class till now, including a detailed study of english, maths(claculus,arithmetic,geometry),history,geogra phy,civic.

This exam really a serious thing to get into and prepare for.

you simply have to get application form from the post office, or SBI Bank. you need to look for the time when they are out , that can be checkd on the UPSC site.

If you need more help let me know

All the Best.
8th March 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top level customers officer after Graduation in Business management?

THANK U sir for ur valuable reply. . . . .

Murali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?