22nd November 2012, 09:18 PM
moresnehal

How to join Indian Army after doing M.Com in Business Management

Sir, I have done Mcom in Business Management.I am willing to join Indian Army at officer level post.Kindly help me out with the details as how can I do so?..Thanks a lot..

23rd November 2012, 08:08 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after doing M.Com in Business Management

After doing M.Com. as you are interested, you can join Indian Army through CDS entrance exam provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria.

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate for Indian Military Academy of CDS must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personl interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th June 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after doing M.Com in Business Management

Hello sir, can I join Indian Army in Non-technical area as I have completed my Post Graduation in MCom in Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?