20th April 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?

I have done my btech in computer science with an aggregate of 70% from MD University and got a band of 7 in IELTS ,now i wish to follow it with masters from german university, will i get admission in a good german university??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  2. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  3. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  4. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  7. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  8. List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?
  9. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do MS in Germany after B.E in Mechanical engineering with 62%?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  12. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  13. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  14. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  16. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?
  17. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  18. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
7th February 2019, 03:56 PM
bokoma
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?

Admission requirements are set very high by the German Universities.The eligibility criteria may differ from university to university. So please refer to the University website for the eligibility criteria for the course that interests you. General eligibility criteria to Graduate study at a University in Germany are listed below.

1. Academics
Certification of Undergraduate study (Bachelor degree) in similar field

2. Language Requirement
If the course is completely in German, then proof of proficiency in German Language
German as a Foreign Language Test (TestDaF)
German Language Test for the Admission of Foreign study applicants (DSH)

If the course is in English, then proof of proficiency in English and IELTS 6.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?