6th November 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Details about AMIE and eligibility criteria

Hello Sir, I am Priyanka Kumari Choudhury from Odisha. I have completed my diploma in electronics trade. Now I m doing job in Bangalore. I want to do AMIE course in correspondence. Can you tell the details about AMIE. I will be thankful to you? My gmail id is priyankachoudhury1998 @gmail.com

24th November 2016, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about AMIE and eligibility criteria

You can apply for AMIE on the basis of your diploma qualification through IEI official website. You will get benefit of being a diploma holder and have to study lesser subjects in AMIE in comparison to a class 12th pass candidate.

You can fill the form and send the application with all the supported documents and Demand Draft to the given address. You will get your registration details after some time, when they review your application.
11th June 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I m a voclet candidate and I have complete 2 year diploma engineering in civil trade . Can I join AMIE. If you tell me the details about AMIE. I will be thankful to you ? My Gmail Id is [email protected]
1st August 2023, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma. Can I do B.Tech/AMIE in distance/correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?