4th April 2011, 01:29 AM
agneha

Which training should I go for while doing ECE? Should I go ahead with software training?

hi ,
i am an ECE student of 2NDyr from ITME,kolkata.
I am confused about which training program to go with..this summer i want take a training program .should i go ahead with a software training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  2. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  3. Being an ECE student should I do training in Software or Electronics streams?
  4. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  5. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  6. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  8. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  9. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  10. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  11. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  12. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  13. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  14. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  15. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  16. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  17. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  18. Training company in Rajasthan for ECE?
26th June 2011, 04:44 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which training should I go for while doing ECE? Should I go ahead with software training?

Hello Friend,

If you really want to make your career with software in future you can surely go with software trainings which are popular according to the industry demands.

Other wise don't get effected by the world around you that is as others are doing software trainings that's why you also should do such trainings.

Some basic things in software is for sure mandatory for electronics engineers also like language C, Software Engineering etc. So have knowledge on these topics. It will help you a lot.

But coming to the fact of getting professional training courses, you should do courses on your interest that is if you want to go with your own subject i.e ECE then do courses on networking, small scale or large scale design of chips etc..

Rest is your decision. Best wishes..
28th June 2011, 12:45 AM
upasana22

Default Re: Which training should I go for while doing ECE? Should I go ahead with software training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agneha View Post
hi ,
i am an ECE student of 2NDyr from ITME,kolkata.
I am confused about which training program to go with..this summer i want take a training program .should i go ahead with a software training?
hi,
If you want a job related to your branch only then you can do a training on networking in bsnl/reliance.otherwise You can do java, dotnet , filenet etc.In addition to this you can undergo a training in SAP.It will be helpful in software industry.
27th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is this inplant trianing all about? where can we look ahead for it?
27th July 2011, 06:22 PM
agneha

Quote:
Originally Posted by upasana22 View Post
hi,
If you want a job related to your branch only then you can do a training on networking in bsnl/reliance.otherwise You can do java, dotnet , filenet etc.In addition to this you can undergo a training in SAP.It will be helpful in software industry.
everybody says this SAP is very long term pogram what is it? am what is inplant training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?