3rd October 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that Biotechnology subject is too hard to study?

I heard that biotechnology is hard to study but we will earn a good salary? Is this true or not? Can I go for biotechnology course or not? Can you please suggest me the best step forward for me? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that there is more study in Science than Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. How should I prepare for IAS exam? I am doing B.Tech Biotechnology
  4. Can I study Diploma in Biotechnology on 10th basis?
  5. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  6. Whether MSc(Biotechnology) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Jaipur? -- [New]
  7. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  8. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  9. Should I study B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology if secured 70% in 12th?
  10. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  11. Can I get admission in IP university for biotech course, if I have not studied maths?
  12. Ph.D from any university after post graduation in M.Sc biotechnology? What subject should be best in Ph.D after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 10th Haryana Board of Education exam?
  14. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Bio-Processing Engineering after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  18. Which course to take after completion of MEC? BBA or BCA?
4th October 2017, 09:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that Biotechnology subject is too hard to study?

No it is not true that by technology is a hard subject because it depends upon the interest and as well now a days anything is possible because you have Internet sources as well as faculty is good so there is no need to worry about you should go with your interest. If you're completely or BSc in biotechnology then you have the option to go for MSc Biotechnology and if you want to study after that you can but you will have lot of job opportunities after BSc as well as and Messi course in biotechnology.
17th October 2020, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that Biotechnology subject is too hard to study?

What type of course is this and how one is going to achieve it. Please tell me as soon as possible and also tell that it is easy or a difficult course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?