7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IP university for biotech course, if I have not studied maths?

I’m student of 12th with PCB without maths and wanted to get admission in IP university for biotech. Can I? Reply fast. And if not, then which college? Please it's urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. can I appear for BSc after completing B.Com
  2. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  3. Whether 12th Science student is eligible to do M.Sc in IT? Detailed information about M.Sc(IT) course?
  4. Required Qualification for TET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to opt for MCA course for a science student who havenÂ’t studied Mathematics at HS level?
  6. Will I get admission in Desbhandu College after scoring 67% in Physics, Maths, Biotech?
  7. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  8. How to take admission into B.Ed after completing BSc Maths?
  9. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  11. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate who didn't studied Maths in 12th?
  12. How to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab University? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Computer Science) without having Computer Science in Intermediate?
  14. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  16. Admission in Banasthali University after scoring 66.2% in 12th in science stream?
  17. Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?
  18. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com graduate?
7th April 2017, 07:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IP university for biotech course, if I have not studied maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m student of 12th with PCB without maths and wanted to get admission in IP university for biotech. Can I? Reply fast. And if not, then which college? Please it's urgent.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study B.Tech Biotechnology in IP University, if you have not studied Mathematics as a subject in 10+2. The eligibility to study B.Tech (Biotechnology) in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a pass in 12th class or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology along with English as a subject in 10+2. The admission to the B.Tech Biotechnology will be done through Common Entrance Test (CET) examination conducted by the University. So if you have not studied Mathematics in 10+2 then you are not eligible to study B.Tech Biotechnology in IP University. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Prospectus PDF link is given below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMBRO2017A150217.pdf(2.74 MB, 151 views)
7th April 2017, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IP university for biotech course, if I have not studied maths?

For B.Tech biotechnology admission at IP university, you need to have maths along with PCB stream to become eligible for entrance exam.

Hence, if you haven't studied maths at class 12th level, then you have to look for admission in some other university.
8th April 2017, 12:15 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can go for Biotech course in IP university after the completion of your class 12th with PCB, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Biotechnology course.
8th April 2017, 01:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Biotechnology course you should have completed your 12th with 55% marks in PCMB/Biotechnology subjects from a recognized board. You must have studied mathematics as one of your compulsory subjects in 12th. No college will give you admission if you haven't studied mathematics. However, I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the eligibility of biotech course offered in IP university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IP university prospectus.pdf(2.74 MB, 76 views)
8th April 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

If we are not having maths in 11 and 12 can we go for btech biotechnology in ip University?
10th May 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in IP university for btech biotech course, if i do not have math in 12th and i have PCB only
18th May 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IP university for biotech if I have not studied biology in 12 th ?
22nd December 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Some of you are saying maths is compulsory to get admission in biotech in ip university and other are not ? Can YOU please tell me the exact answer it's urgent
27th March 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue b.tech biotechnology, if i haven't opted maths in my 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?